Monday, March 26, 2012

Through the Years

For the last week or so you have been reading about my favorite memories through the past 10 years of D's and my relationship. Vacations, wedding, honeymoon. Lots of memories that we have shared. As a surprise I created a slideshow for D with over 400 photos and clips from our wedding for us to relive the last 10 years in photo form. However since it takes a lot of time to put together a slideshow, D walked in on me int he middle of processing and I showed it to him a little early. It's ok though because I needed the help loading it into YouTube so that all you wonderful peeps could view it too. Its a little long and might not be for everyone as it's mostly photos of D and I, with a smattering of family and friends. It makes me cry tears of joy to watch and I smile at how much we have changed! Enjoy!

I included some of my favorite things about D within the slideshow, but here's the list so you don't have to watch the whole thing, I think you should, but I know that most wont!
  1. His support in all my dreams
  2. Always willing to dance with me, anywhere anytime!
  3. His deep love for his friends
  4. His sense of adventure
  5. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty
  6. His love of nature and anything outdoorsy
  7. He's always willing to try new things
  8. His sentimental nature
  9. He can be silly when necessary and serious when the time calls for it
  10. He always thinks I am beautiful, even with no make-up and sweats on
  11. He is willing to do things together, including house work and laundry
  12. He loves my family like his own
  13. His beautiful baby blue eyes
  14. His strange liking for trains, which I just recently found out
  15. His love for our fur baby Shelby. She is his baby
  16. His inner child and great love for Disneyland
  17. He likes to work with his hands
  18. He is willing to dress up and act a fool on Halloween.
  19. His constant squinty eyes in photos!
  20. He will sing Karaoke, all be it not very well. But he does it!
  21. He gives the best kisses and warmest hugs
  22. He loves to travel
  23. His love for all children, but especially our goddaughter
  24. His love of photography....those 400 photos were from 10K+ over the last 10 years
  25. We share a language and we are silly together and make each other laugh
  26. His love of being active; swimming, golf, water sports, the gym
  27. He supports my oddities and strangeness!
  28. His love for his own family
  29. He makes me try new things, even when they scare me! (California Screamin')
  30. Reminds me that it's ok to laugh at yourself
  31. His love of cars
  32. His love and support through the most difficult times
  33. His handsome face
  34. His wonderful laugh
  35. He loves me for who I am, and that's the best thing a girl can ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Diane, this was wonderful to watch! You both have grown so much in 10 years. You have a beautiful life and I am so blessed to be a part of it. Looking forward to the next 10 and 10 more and so on! xoxoxoxo, Mom

    ReplyDelete