I awoke on Sunday at the way too early hour of 6:30. I mean c'mon body, what is up with this early start thing? I cannot seem to sleep in anymore. Anyways, I got up, puttered around the house and then got ready. Like I said, I had received free tickes to a local bridal show and I invited my friend Hope and Amanda to join. Hope is getting married in October and she still needed floral inspiration and a florist to boot. So we wandered around, got to talk to some great vendors and got some great ideas! We had some mimosa's and I even ran into my wedding coordinator from my wedding. Santa Clarita is such a small big city! At 12:30 I bid my farewell to the ladies, even though I would see them at the shower, and headed over to Casa Anthony. A team of Cummings (mom's family) and Anthony's (dad's family) were running around getting everything ready. Games, food and drinks galore! There was lots of laughter catching up with my old friends and introducing my new friends to them. Trevor and Amanda we doing a good job of keeping Hope and I very entertained, and then our wonderful friend Nicole came late from work and got in on the action too. Little Baby Anthony made out like a bandit and will be a very loved child! Please enjoy the pictures that I took for the shower. Weddings and babies are the theme of my year! 2011 is turning into a wonderful year!




















No comments:
Post a Comment