Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Top 6! - Tuesday Topics

This weeks Tuesday Topics is 6 favorite products. I'm not really sure if they are favorites but I do use them everyday!



1. Mary Kay Intense Moisturizing Lotion. Seriously, I'm 30 years old and I still have yet to figure out what skin type I am. Although I started using this moisturizer and it has made a world of difference in my complexion. I'm starting to think I have dry skin. 

2. Phillips Sonicare toothbrush. We started using this electric toothbrush system a couple of months ago and honestly I don't think I will ever go back to using a normal toothbrush. My teeth feel super clean after and I have noticed that I don't have to whiten as often! Bonus. That could also be because I cut the soda. But well go with the toothbrush. 

3.  Bali Mango body scrub. Pictured is the lotion, which I also have, because I couldn't find the scrub online. Maybe it's in the store. I love the smell and the exfoliation that makes my skin feel so soft! It's a twofer!

4. Silk Pure Coconut Milk. We cut out dairy milk about two weeks ago. This is a solid replacement and it tastes yummy. We use it in our breakfast shakes. Gonna try the almond milk soon because we can get a three pack at Costco for significantly cheaper!

5. Yankee Candle "Beach Flowers". I'm usually a clean scent person, like soap scents but this one has just enough flowery scent that its not overpowering! It still smells clean too. 

6. Sirius XM Satellite Radio. I have had this in my car for almost two years and honestly I can never go back to regular radio. I love that it doesn't cut out as I make my way through the cities and I can listen to the same station for hours. Yes certain stations have commercials, but it's one then back to music. Not six minutes of commercials for every two songs. Thanks to the hubby for that one!

There you have it. A couple of my favorite products! Next weeks topic is going to be great! 5 songs that bring back memories......I am gonna have to do some serious thinking about this one!

Life. Love.Lauren

1 comment: